Terms & Conditions
As we are a small business, we can’t usually offer refunds or transfers of credit on class and event bookings. Please see our terms and conditions below for terms and conditions relating to specific purchases.
Eloise In reserves the right to alter and amend our timetable as needed.
For their own safety and for the benefit of other students, students are not permitted to attend classes above their level.
All bookings must be paid for in advance.
We cannot offer refunds.
If you access and use our website, you accept and agree to our terms and conditions as outlined below.
- Please arrive at least 10mins before the class is scheduled to start.
- If you arrive after the class start time we reserve the right to refuse you access to the class and to give your place to another student.
- Classes can be cancelled up to 24hrs hour before the start time. If you cancel less than 24 hours before the class start time then you will lose your class credit.
- If you are ever unable to attend please give us plenty of notice so that we can reschedule.
- We require full payment for one to one classes in advance
- If you cancel your one to one with less than 24 hours notice then you will lose your class credit
- If you cancel up to 24 hours before the session then we can reschedule your class.
- We cannot offer refunds for one to one classes.
- A deposit (per person, per retreat) must be made to secure your booking.
- Full payment must be made up to one month before the retreat begins. See each retreat page for full details
- Deposits are non-refundable
- If you cancel up to 3 months before the retreat start date, we will refund any payment you have made in excess of the deposit.
- If you cancel within 3 months of the retreat start date, we are unable to give a refund for any payments.
- All cancellations must be made in writing by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. The date that we receive your email will be the date that we calculate your refund.
- Unfortunately we cannot be responsible for refunding any other costs incurred, i.e. your travel. We also cannot offer you a refund once the retreat has begun.
All information on our website is correct to the best of our knowledge at the time of going to press. However, due to circumstances beyond our control, some details of each retreat may differ from the description. We reserve the right to make any changes to our retreat programme at any time. We will always try to make alternative arrangements to the best of our ability, but if these are not taken up, we do not accept responsibility for any costs incurred, including travel. Eloise In do our utmost to provide retreats that are safe and supportive to all guests. However, it is the responsibility of each guest to look after their own safety as Eloise In cannot be responsible for any injuries or illnesses which occur during, or after, our retreat. We also cannot be responsible for any delays that occur during your travel, any loss or damage to your items and luggage.
It is your responsibility to ensure you have full travel insurance for the retreat you are attending. We recommend you insure your journey and your luggage and have insurance that covers any additional activities you may plan to undertake whilst on retreat.
Website, Email & Payment Processing
If you access and use this Web site, you accept and agree to be bound by and comply with these terms. If you do not accept the Terms, do not use the Site.
All products and services of Eloise In and its subsidiaries and affiliates are subject to the terms and conditions of the applicable agreements governing their use.
The Terms are to be read by you together with any terms, conditions or disclaimers provided in the pages of the Site. In the event of any conflict, the terms provided in the pages of the Site will govern. The information, material and content provided in the pages of the Site (the “Information”) may be changed at any time without notice. Changes may be made to the Terms at any time without notice by updating this posting. You agree to review the Terms regularly and your continued access or use of the Site will mean that you agree to any changes.
Any unprotected E-Mail communication over the Internet is, as with communication via any other medium (e.g. cellular phones, post office mail), not confidential, subject to possible interception or loss, and is also subject to possible alteration.
No endorsement or approval of any third parties or their advice, opinions, information, products or services is expressed or implied by any Information.
Links from or to websites outside the Site are meant for convenience only. Eloise In does not review, endorse, approve or control, and is not responsible for any sites linked from or to the Site, the content of those sites, the third parties named therein, or their products and services. Linking to any other site is at your sole risk and Mandayoga will not be responsible or liable for any damages in connection with linking. Links to downloadable software sites are for convenience only and Eloise In is not responsible or liable for any difficulties or consequences associated with downloading the software. Use of any downloaded software is governed by the terms of the license agreement, if any, which accompanies or is provided with the software.
Payment for Products & Services
All Credit Cards will be processed in Pounds Stirling at the time of payment. Eloise In is not responsible for any fees, charges, exchange rates or additional charges levied by individual financial institutions or Credit Card companies.